SEVEN tells the true stories of seven women who fought for the well-being of women, families, and children around the globe.
- In Russia, protecting women from domestic violence
- In Cambodia, rescuing girls from human trafficking
- In Guatemala, giving voice to the poor
- In Afghanistan, empowering rural women
- In Northern Ireland, promoting peace and equality
- In Nigeria and Pakistan, fighting for women’s education and healthcare
Seven acclaimed playwrights collaborated to create the compelling tapestry of stories, weaving together the words of these seven remarkable women who faced life-threatening obstacles to bring about major improvements in their home countries.
Order Tickets for SEVEN (or CALL 919-904-0265)